Convey the Benchmarking Method with the help of
definitions, explanations, graphs etc. in one illustrative PowerPoint
presentation. Use the information to find the right method for your
business and implement comparative analysis.
Continuous Performance Improvement with a Focus on Top Companies
Benchmarking is defined as a continuous process of
analysis, in which a company's products, services, and procedures are
compared with those of its most competitive rivals. After establishing
the comparison, weaknesses should be identified and replaced with better
methods for improved performance. The targets of this process are to
increase customer satisfaction through quality improvement and reduce
costs through process optimization.
Communicating the Challenges of Benchmarking
There are different types of benchmarking, which are
differentiated primarily between internal and external comparative
analysis. In the first method, comparisons are not carried out with the
strongest competitors, but only within a company and its various
departments. Clearly convey to your employees this principle of
"comparing and contrasting," by linking together different targets,
measures, advantages and disadvantages with the help of definitions and
diagrams in your PowerPoint presentation.
Comprehensive Set of Definitions, Infographics and Explanations
This product includes professionally designed slides
that define benchmarking, pros and cons, explanations of the different
basic types, differentiation of internal and external benchmarking and
information on implementing the analysis. The slides are provided with
graphical representations such as graphs, tables and charts, so that you
can comprehensively convey this complex system of comparative methods.
With the Benchmarking Templates for PowerPoint, You Can
- inform your employees about the opportunities and challenges of benchmarking
- choose from several graphs explaining the term, "benchmarking"
- have tools to assist in implementing benchmarking in your company
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- the benchmarking definition
- pros and cons of benchmarking
- presentation of the benchmarking types (process, product, strategy, performance)
- the distinction between external and internal benchmarking
- representation of various benchmarking organizational forms
- information on the implementation (objective analysis-flow etc.)
- graphical representations (success pyramid, benchmarking circle, action plan diagrams, etc.)
- professionally designed slide layouts and sample graphics