With the Flat Design Tiles set for PowerPoint,
you can create your presentation in vivid colors and with tiles which
are arranged differently and can be filled with your personal content in
a minimalist flat style.
Flat Design Trend
Flat design is widespread, and compatible with
Microsoft’s Windows 8 as well as Apple's iOS 7. The reduced design style
uses simple 2D appearance and dispenses realistic representations of
shadows and textures, however not with an intense color scheme.
Simple and Clear
The typical Windows 8 start screen consists of
different color tiles with minimalist design symbols. Users turn their
attention to the main functions by the simple and clear design, making
the tile-style attractive for presentations. This also allows third
parties to focus on the core content in the simply arranged tiles.
This set allows you to make your PowerPoint
presentations with different color tiles in flat design and add your own
text and data in the pre-positioned placeholder. Due to freely themed
tiles, different content can be presented together on one slide. For
example, the weather information, share value, trend chart and date can
all be on the same surface and yet each still have the advantage of
their respective tiles marked by intense colors.
With Flat Design Tiles Templates, You Can
- make your presentations with tiles in a modern flat design
- arrange your content through tiles in different and bright colors
- connect several tiles at will to one illustrative overall view
PowerPoint Templates Include:
- 64 slides with tiles in flat design in bright colors on different backgrounds and in different arrangements
- tiles with weather, mail, globe and many other icons
- business themed background photos
- text placeholders for inserting content